Better Braking. Anytime, Anywhere
The Yoeleo Road Disc Brake series gives you the confidence whether you are charging down the steep slopes of Norsemen 300 or simply trying to slow down during wet weather.
In addition, the wider rim profile allows you to run wider tires for better traction and comfort, and ultimately better aerodynamics (105% rule) when running 25c or wider tires.
- UCI Approved
- No Outer Holes on Tire Bed
- Wheelset Weight -30g (No Rim Tapes Required)
- No brake track for Disc brake wheels resulting in better aerodynamics and a lighter rim
- Compatible with Both Clincher and Tubeless Tires
- No Rim Sealing Tapes Needed for Tubeless Tires
- Novatec Light Weight Hubs with ABG Technology
- Sapim CX-Ray / Sapim Secure Lock Nipples
- Legendary DT Swiss 350/240 hubs for Pro series
- Carbon Spokes and carbon Hubs for the new superlight PILOT series
Which config is right for me?
The All New PILOT Series
The All New PILOT series represent the culmination of over 10 years of carbon wheelset building experience by Yoeleo. The use of carbon spokes and new carbon hubs results in an extremely stiff and lightweight wheelset that is unseen in the previous iterations.
Offset Disc Brake Series (Wide)
The Offset series feature a wider rim with spokes holes drilled in an offset angle. This allows for more balanced spoke tensions, thus creating a stronger, stiffer wheelset.