3 Year Warranty
Our UCI approved wheels are designed with aeronautical engineering, top-level material and unique techniques with the strictest quality control.
In fact, we are so confident with our product quality that for the first time in the cycling industry, we are offering transferrable 3 year warranties on our wheels.
That’s right, TRANSFERABLE warranty.
In the event that you decide to part with the Yoeleo wheel, the warranty will continue to be valid for the subsequent owner/s from the original purchase date.
You just need to drop us an email with the serial number of the wheel, and some contact information of the new owner (Name, phone or email). It’s that simple.
If any manufacturing defect occurs within the first 90 days from original purchase date, shipping cost will be borne by us.
If any manufacturing defect occurs after 90 days from original purchase date, shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
Our sole obligation under this warranty is to either, at our discretion:
- repair the claimed defect,
- exchange the product with a product that is new or which is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or
- a credit amount, determined by us, towards the purchase of a new product.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
- Normal wear and tear(spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, etc).
- Improper assembly or installation.
- Incorrect or non-existent maintenance.
- Improper or unauthorised repairs or modifications
- Consequential or incidental damages.
- Use of brake pads not designed for carbon wheels.
- Tire pressure exceeds limit (Road 125psi / MTB 65psi).
- Exceeding the Rider Weight Limit of the products.
- Modification, defacing or removal of the serial number.
- Surface finish or cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.).
- Damages due to transportation.
- Modified, misplaced, misused, melted, or abused Yoeleo product is not covered by warranty.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
Simply drop us an email with your contact information, serial number (sticker on the rim bed), a picture of the damaged part and a description of what happened.