The All New 2022 YOELEO R12
Featuring a balanced geometry with aero optimized tubing, the R12 DB is our flagship bike, bringing optimizations on comfort, aerodynamics and now with a new manufacturing process which improves the overall quality of the frame.
It now features a bigger clearance for wider tires (max 32c) should you decide to take it on light gravel rides, while still retaining the well received racing geometry from the the previous version. New molding technology improves the internal cable routing, which in turn contributes to better aero performance since the cables are fully hidden.
Sleek design, lightweight, stiffness and aero performance are all we ask for in a bike. The all-new 2022 Yoeleo R12 improves over it’s predecessor, giving you great stiffness, aero performance, all-day comfort, in a lightweight package which makes it the perfect versatile bike for you.
R12 DB STD:-
- Frame: YOELEO R12 DB Frameset
- Groupset: Shimano 105 R7020
- Wheelset: YOELEO C50|50DB STD
– Crimson Rose (New 2022 Color!)
– Artic Yellow (New 2022 Color!)
– Blue Spectrum (New 2022 Color!)
– Crimson Black (New 2022 Color!)
– Hemidium (New 2022 Color!)
– Golden Apache (New 2022 Color!)
– Baltic Red (New 2022 Color!)
* Custom color designs are available, please contact us with more information about your design.
– A non-refundable deposit of SGD1000 is required for custom color frame options
– Complexity of design, type and number of colors used, decal design and color will affect final pricing. Please check with us for a final quote.
How To Build Up Your Frame By OZ Cycling
Rigorous Frame Testing Protocol
Strict quality control process ensures excellent frameset quality.
1.Pedaling Fatigue Test : Load 1100N , 100000 Cycles
2.Vertical Fatigue Test: Load 1200N , 50000 Cycles
3.Horizontal Fatigue Test: Load 600N , 100000 Cycles
4.Vibration Fatigue Test: Load ST:20KG,BB:40kg,HT:10kg , 30000 Cycles
5.Impact Test (Falling Mass): Falling height 212mm, Farmar weight: 22.5 KG.
6.Rigid Test (Falling Frame): Load ST:30KG, BB:50kg, HT:10kg, 2 Cycles
Video Review By CyclingMilan